Sunday, April 12, 2015

Session 1: Introduction

Discuss your prior experiences with online learning, what you hope to learn in this class and anything else that will help you connect to your fellow students.

Hello fellow classmates, my name is Aldo Prado.  I am a 25 year old high school mathematics teacher working on my Masters in Instructional Technology.  This is my 3rd quarter in the program and I have enjoyed it a lot so far.  Before taking part in the courses for this program, I had very little experience with online learnin.  I was a little tentative at first because it was all new to me, but I have enjoyed taking online courses and I think they can be very useful if implemented properly.  In this course, I hope to learn strategies and techniques that will allow me to integrate some e-learning into my classes in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment